The Visit Charlotte Partner Of The Year Awards
Visit Charlotte announces outstanding partner organizations and individuals
Visit Charlotte announced the winners of the Partner of the Year Awards yesterday morning at the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Winners were nominated by Visit Charlotte employees and partners to celebrate their outstanding performance and partnership during the past year. Award categories include Full Service Hotel, Select Service Hotel, Restaurant, Nightlife & Entertainment, Attraction, Service and Retail, Hospitality Unsung Hero Award, Outstanding Ambassador Award and Hospitality Professional of the Year Award.
Bryan Paschal, named Hospitality Professional of the Year, was described by Visit Charlotte partners as “Mr. Hospitality,” who works nonstop to represent the city in a positive way. During his career, Paschal has focused on event planning, sponsorship procurement, sports consulting, promotions and marketing, social media for events and volunteer coordination.
This year’s full Partner of the Year award winners are:
- Full Service Hotel of the Year: Hilton Charlotte University Place
- Select Service Hotel of the Year: Hampton Inn & Suites Southpark @ Phillips Place
- Restaurant of the Year: Enso Asian Bistro and Sushi Bar
- Nightlife & Entertainment Venue of the Year: The Fillmore Charlotte
- Attraction of the Year: U.S. National Whitewater Center
- Service Company of the Year: Charlotte NC Tours
- Retail Establishment of the Year: Savory Spice Shop
- Hospitality Unsung Hero Award: Julia McFadden, Line Cook – Crown Plaza Charlotte
- Outstanding Ambassador Award: Megan Quesenberry, Lodge/Cottage Manager – The Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge
- Hospitality Professional of the Year: Bryan Paschal, Owner – Paschal Promotions
CRVA & Paschal Promotions
A few years ago, Bryan Paschal was introduced to the CRVA by the late, Jerry Thornton, who then became a great friend and business partner. From there our relationship with the CRVA began to grow. We started working with Jerry and his team on various events and became heavily involved with Jerry Thornton Annual Girl's Day Away. Our relationship with the CRVA continues to grow with as we have formed a great partnership. We thoroughly enjoy working with all members of the CRVA and look forward to our future engagements together!
About Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority
The Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority (CRVA) works to ensure the visitors and events that choose Charlotte have a positive experience. Our responsibilities include destination marketing through Visit Charlotte and management of Charlotte’s public assembly facilities, which include the Charlotte Convention Center, Time Warner Cable Arena, Bojangles’ Coliseum, Ovens Auditorium and the NASCAR Hall of Fame. CRVA’s mission seeks to leverage its hospitality marketing and management expertise to maximize the impact of the Charlotte region’s economy, creating opportunities and jobs for the community. charlottesgotalot.com